Empress Nove features nine perfectly curated forever roses encased in a removable double-walled clear acrylic case that protects the roses while showcasing their beauty. Each box is placed in an elegant glossy white crocodile embossed box.
Empress Flora Preserved Roses Care Instructions:
- Keep inside the acrylic box for the best shelf life.
- Avoid watering, washing, and placing under direct sunlight.
- Use a soft brush or hairdryer (light, cool air) to clean dust.
How long can an Empress Flora rose last?
Honestly, there is no known expiration date for our preserved roses. Environmental conditions will play a huge factor in how long your rose can actually last. The more humid the environment, the shorter their lifespan. Generally, the shelf life can be 1-3 years, however, if properly cared for and stored in a sealed casing, your rose is sure to last for many years.
- Rose Size: approx. 3.0" in diameter.
- Height: 2.0" with green calyx.
- Exterior Box Dimension: 8" x 8" x 6"
- Acrylic Box Dimension: 7" x 7" x 5"
- Shipping Process and Unboxing
Real Delicate Rose Scent